ACCOUNT MANAGER– Telecoms and Retail – South West London agency – c. £30-35k
Leading below the line agency is looking for an experienced ACCOUNT MANAGER with telecoms or retail experience to work on well-known TELECOMS / RETAIL accounts.
The ideal Account Manager will have experience of working in a below the line agency and have worked on retail or telecoms clients previously, delivering exemplary integrated marketing campaigns. As Account Manager you have outstanding promotions experience, solid consumer account experience and knowledge of the telecoms/retail market. Your experience includes retail/in store campaigns and you will be well versed in handset launches, fully integrated, POS, press, digital, instore.
You will be the lead day-to-day eyes and ears of your allocated accounts. Internally and externally deliver an efficient, effective and profitable service. To manage all jobs through agency systems and procedures, liaise with other departments as appropriate. You will also mentor Account Executives on your accounts.
You will be responsible for developing a solid understanding of the Client’s and competitor’s marketplace in order to apply insight and understanding to positively impact their business. You appreciate great creative work and are able to judge it accordingly and have excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering).
Values required for the Account Manager role
- Creative – clever, original thinkers, searches for new and different ways of operating, innovative, imaginative
- Commercial – able to add value, entrepreneurial, enterprising
- Courageous – willing to take calculated risk, challenges what needs to be, says the difficult things when necessary
- Astute - makes wise decisions despite ambiguity, listens well instead of reacting fast, response is effective and timely
- Passionate – delivers amazing work, exceeds expectations, delivers on commitments, inspires others with a desire for excellence, curious
- Selflessness – seeks what is best for the company and colleagues first, honest, non-political
Experience and credentials
- Previous agency experience at Account Manager level
- Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
- Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically solid) within budget parameters
- Successful leadership of clients
- Successful negotiating skills
If you are an experienced Account Manager looking for a new opportunity then please get in touch sending your latest CV and a covering note on your experience.
However, if this role isn’t quite what you are looking for then please get in touch anyway as we have a whole host opportunities available – Account Executive, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Director, Group Account Director and Associate Director. Roles are perm, freelance and contract – so something there for everyone.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!