About The Stakeholder Engagement PR Firm
This company is a rapidly growing and purpose led PR consultancy based in London. As an Account Manager you will be working with leading infrastructure and utilities firms, liaising with key stakeholders and engaging in effective community relations.
My client is a growing firm in a dynamic field, offering the chance for strong personal development and career progression.
If you are highly motivated and emotionally intelligent with strong communication/PR skills and planning experience, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to develop both your people and communicative skills in a purpose led stakeholder engagement PR consultancy.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Putting together communications plans and writing high quality copy
- Attending meetings with key actors include politicians, the media and local people
- Generating positive coverage and directly liaising with clients
- Thinking creatively to produce effective campaigns and broader strategies
If you have experience in planning PR, strong interpersonal skills and a desire to complete rewarding work, then the chance to join an innovative, driven and purpose led PR consultancy is for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
- Have an interest in local government and development
- Be a sociable and relatable with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team and liaise with key stakeholders
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence, knowledge of planning and the ability to communicate with large groups of people
The Account Manager position receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £35,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits 25+ days holiday and regular training.
For more information about the Senior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.