Job Title: Account Manager - Social Media/Digital
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £30,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexi-working, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan
About The Agency
My client has a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious Account Manager to join their innovative team as they continue to grow. They are a leading, multi award winning integrated creative agency, offering a variety of creative services, and working with tier 1 brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Media. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with the likes of Sony, Tampax, Dyson and Jack Daniels. This rapidly growing, innovative engagement agency have just won several large new accounts, and are now looking for talented like-minded individuals to join their tight knit team. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful work for their clients across Social Media, Video, Digital Marketing and Media. Their creative brand storytelling work has won numerous recent industry awards from leading publications. As an agency they have a friendly social team, boast excellent staff retention rates and have adopted a flexible working policy with all staff.
About the Account Manager role
The new Account Manager will work in a fast paced environment, managing a range of exciting and varied projects for your clients across social media, digital and video. At this agency you will be much more than just a number and their collaborative and supportive environment leads to scope for very swift progression!
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Conceive and implement creative strategies that resonate across multiple platforms
* Adopt a holistic view to social media strategy for your clients
* Collaborate with internal teams to deliver campaigns within budget and to tight deadlines
* Set campaign objectives and ensuring that strategic campaign plans for each client are continually adapted
* Write and proof reading creative copy and presentations
* Attend new business meetings and help pitch for new clients
You will have at least 2 years' of experience in account handling within a creative/digitally led agency, and you'll have an inherent passion for social media marketing and digital communications.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Strategic mind and ability to manage an integrated campaign from start to finish
* Creative streak, with the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas around social media strategy
* Ability to ensure campaigns are profitable and to also contribute to new business activities
* An eye for detail, and strong presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Down to earth, with a sense of humour and outgoing personality
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Recruitment Agency (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry