- Beautiful offices in central Bath.
- Work with international FMCG brands.
- Competitive salary.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a small tight knit team, this role offers bags of responsibility, variety and plenty of scope to take on new challenges. With an impressive portfolio of FMCG clients you’ll continue to nurture a number of these relationships as well as getting stuck in and managing new accounts as the agency continues to grow. Day to day you’ll be managing a variety of projects from taking the initial brief from the client through to writing proposals, financial management and ensuring a timely and high quality delivery. You’ll play a key part in supporting the team with your keen eye for detail and natural ability to multitask by picking up projects when required.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll already be an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- Your experience will likely be gained in a creative or brand agency and you’ll have a genuine interest in brand led design.
- Previous experience working on packaging projects is essential along with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- You’ll be able to manage projects effortlessly, take and craft detailed briefs and be dedicated to helping clients achieve their goals.
- Energy, positive attitude, a love for FMCG brands and fantastic communication would be great to see too!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary is on offer here of up to £35k plus generous company benefits. On top of this you also get to work within a highly respected agency where you can progress to Account Director with the help and support from some of the best in industry.
Get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today.