- Join a recognised and reputable marketing agency.
- Work with a market leading client on creative campaigns.
- Fantastic career opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
With numerous client contacts to juggle for this multifaceted flagship account they need someone highly organised, efficient and confident to swiftly pick up the day to day and keep everything on track. As a great relationship manager, you’ll keep your clients up to date and happy, working effectively with internal production and development teams for timely delivery of email and creative campaigns, consistently exceeding expectations and striving to deliver the highest quality work. There will also be a focus surrounding the winning of new business; it will be your responsibility to actively look for new business opportunities with both existing and new clients.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll come with a few years’ experience working within an integrated, digital or direct marketing agency in a client services role, whether that’s Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- You’ll have strong email/eCRM or creative experience and knowledge, or both!
- You’ll feel at home managing a mix of fast paced email and creative marketing campaigns, writing detailed creative briefs and managing estimating and invoicing.
- You will possess the ability to develop rapport and professional relationships with ease and client liaison will be second nature to you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary is very much dependent on experience but will likely be up to around £30k plus benefits. They’re a leading independent agency, and working on a fun and internationally renowned brand will no doubt offer great career progression opportunity and a happy home for your talents.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today with your CV to find out more.