Thriving account-based marketing agency seeks an experienced B2B Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to start ASAP
Working with global giants in the tech and financial services world, this dedicated agency help their clients to grow their biggest customer accounts. A mix of insight, consultancy and creative seamlessly combine to help clients find differentiation in highly competitive markets. Offering a fantastic career path for an Account Manager with big ambitions, this role is ideal for someone wanting to experience the blend of sales and marketing within a creative agency environment.
The agency is seeking an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with strong B2B experience for a rolling contract until they make a permanent hire. The position therefore has the potential to go permanent.
• Coordinate project resources across multiple accounts
• Day-to-day communication with client and creative teams
• Manage deliverables and deadlines, communicating changes proactively
• Participate in client meetings and strategic planning sessions for accounts
• Manage weekly / monthly status updates via web conference
• Support business development activities within accounts
• Deliver timely and accurate reporting to clients and agency leadership team
• Educate and manage internal stakeholders in relevant production processes
Salary and benefits
To £250 per day dependent on experience