Work at a tech PR & Marketing agency named a 'best place to work' and 'EMEA Consultancy of the Year'!
This specialist B2B tech PR and marketing agency has a team of around 35 people in the London office and a small office in the US. They winners of EMEA consultancy of the year and 'Best Place to Work' for their commitment to mental health and training and development. As a part of a global group of PR and marketing agencies, their work and capabilities go beyond the UK, with clients and partners around the world.
Diversity and inclusion are really important to the agency – they’ve committing themselves to a set of standards to encourage diversity and inclusion across the business and candidates of all backgrounds and beliefs are fully encouraged to join them. On top of that, their perks to look after the team include flexible hours & work from home, an annual wellbeing allowance, annual bonus based on company performance and sabbaticals.
The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager role
The agency's Fintech division is growing significantly due to new business wins. However they’re having to turn down some very good opportunities due to lack of capacity (they don't want to stretch the existing team - long working hours are not part of their culture!), which is where this role comes in… they're looking to hire an AM/SAM to help take on responsibility for some of the existing fintech clients, enabling the senior team to continue growing the division. You'd be reporting directly to the Head and Deputy Head of Fintech, both of whom have developed excellent reputations as fintech thought leaders. They're inspirational people to learn from and work with - and there's plenty of room to grow as there's no 'top heavy' structure.
What they're looking for:
- Fintech marketing or PR experience - you must love and understand the fintech space
- Management experience - both in terms of campaigns and people. They want someone who is capable of having day to day responsibility for clients and that can run campaigns with minimal direction (although support above and below is available in abundance)
- Excellent copy writing skills and an eye for detail
- Genuine, helpful and authentic people - this agency is big on culture and inclusivity, and a big part of that is working with nice, down to earth people.
The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager can expect a basic salary of between £32k and £45k, depending on experience. Plus the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home options
- Wellbeing allowance
- Generous bonus based on company performance
- Solid training and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Travel loan
If this Account Manager / Senior Account Manager opportunity could be a good fit, please contact Alex Lewington on email@example.com to discuss further.