- A rare opportunity to join an ambitious digital agency where you can make a real difference, own your career and be part of a lovely team.
- Exciting projects and great clients.
- Competitive salary in line with your experience along with a generous benefits package.
What you’ll be doing
This will be a demanding but rewarding role with lots of variety in the type of projects you’ll be handling. Day to day you could see yourself managing anything from a new website build, digital campaigns, rich content or online media production for clients. Building rapport with a mix of clients, you’ll thrive in growing the account and nurturing relationships to the best of your ability. If you have a passion for all things digital and would enjoy working with a dynamic team in an innovative agency then we would love to hear from you.
What experience you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will have a couple of years’ experience within a client-facing role, within a digital agency as either Digital Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- You’ll need proven experience of Content Management Systems as you will need to be able to interoperate technical requests.
- First rate communication skills, written and verbal.
- You’ll be well versed in developing relationships with clients; you’ll be an expert in communicating their ideas and requirements to tech and creative teams, exceeding expectations every time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £25k - £35k along with a range of fantastic benefits and the opportunity to work within an exciting fast paced environment for a digital agency that’ll keep pushing your career forward in line with your ambitions.
Sounds good? Get in touch today for further information.