About the (B2B) PR tech company - Tech sector
One of the TOP 5 Public Relations tech agencies are on the hunt for a brilliant Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with a strong entrepreneurial and creative mindset.
The culture at this company is nothing short of enviable with its flat management structure, frequent exposure to directors and internal/external training sessions. Career paths are wide and clear for motivated candidates to shoot their way to the top.
A great deal of focus is spent within the B2B PR tech realm, working with a range of companies such as AT&T and T Mobile to pre-IPOs and non-profits. An interest in the tech sector would be highly ideal for this Account Manager/Senior Account Manager role.
About the PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager, you will have extraordinary opportunity to progress throughout your career within this PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager:
- Acting as a key client contact - establishing meetings and the development of presentations.
- Identifying and proactively taking control of news hijacking campaign opportunities
- Amplify and develop imaginative PR campaigns
- Managing a group of junior level employees - carrying out performance reviews
- Writing and editing PR press releases, media alerts and research reports, blogs
- Leading all media sell ins and internal meetings within the organisation
- Pitching new business to clients
About You as a PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
If you have experience in an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Role within the B2B tech sector and have:
- A keen interest in the technology sector (Cyber security/ Artificial Intelligence/Robotics)
- The ability to think on your feet and use your initiative within a broad range of scenarios
- Have a deep passion for securing the best possible results for clients
- Constantly looking for new challenges and opportunities to develop thought provoking and engaging content
- Experience in managing and development of junior level employees within the business
- Experience in hosting press briefings
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business
The Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Role receives a highly competitive salary paying from £34,000 to £44,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including flexible working hours, income replacement for long term sickness, interest free travel loans, free fruit and drinks
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
For more information about the Senior Account Director or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (0203 826 1221)
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR, PR account Manager, Senior Account Manager, AM, SAM, Public Relations