Superb opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a creative, effective and motivated studio on corporate reports, communication and branding projects
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager-£30,000-£40,000-London
Award-winning, independent boutique design agency with a dream of a client list, producing corporate communication, branding and digital experiences that you'll want to be involved with.
As an Account Manager, excellent client service will come as second nature. You will also be a detail-oriented project manager, as your responsibilities will include:
- building and managing client relationships
- managing corporate and annual reports projects
- playing an integral role in the creative briefing process
- delivering all creative work on time and on budget
- ensuring the profitability of your accounts
We are looking for a Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who can demonstrate:
- experience in corporate reporting (ie annual reports), branding and digital projects. It is essential that you can demonstrate this
- significant achievements at Account Manager level from a design agency
- excellent people skills and proven strengths in building relationships
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager-£30,000-£40,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.