SW - 007 - 0034
Snr Account Manager / Account Manager
B2B and Tech PR
Up to £250 a-day
About The Agency
My client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team, on a freelance basis up until the end of the year. They are a large global communications agency, operating in over 60 countries. They are widely recognised as global leaders in integrated communications, having received a number of industry awards including 'Global Agency of the Year'. They have a diverse team of industry experts across practice areas including consumer, healthcare, technology, corporate reputation, B2B communications and financial services. The agency are proud of their entrepreneurial, like- minded industry experts and are looking for a PR superstar that will thrive in a collaborative and progressive working environment, based out of the agency's modern open plan EMEA HQ in the heart of London.
About the Account Manager Role
The new Account Manager will work on a range of huge flagship accounts, which all have a global focus.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Work closely with senior members in the account team to assist in the development and implementation of PR campaigns across EMEA to raise awareness of the clients' offering and products across key publications
- Play a key role in activities including content creation, media relations, social media and digital PR and international events
- Coordinate with teams across EMEA and gain high-profile coverage for exciting global campaigns
You will have gained at least 2 - 4 years' experience within B2B PR, either agency side or in-house, ideally having worked on some technology clients. You'll have a keen interest in tech and have the desire to work within an international team of experts.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Strong skills in writing press releases and wider PR content for the media
- Experience in B2B PR, ideally some technology campaigns
- Ability to build and maintain media contacts within the national media, trade and consumer publications
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
To apply for the B2B Account Manager position or for more information on this or any of our other vacancies please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1210