Account Manager - West London - £30,000- 40,000
A fantastic, independent integrated agency based in West London are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team and work on a global client.
A brilliant group of creatives that produce a wide range of exceptional work for their clients. A relatively small but growing agency based in lovely offices that punch well above their weight. Everyone that works in this agency loves it, they have a real focus on personal development and allow people to thrive within the environment. Specialising in Travel & Leisure they work with a range of exciting clients.
A digitally focused account manager you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and communications allocated to your account team. You will endeavour to deliver to the very highest standards in the industry and help ensure that projects meet their specific commercial and performance targets. Working within a collaborative environment you will be managing a major account for the agency and so your client facing skills will be second to none.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the implementation of campaigns as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that the work you do for your clients happens on time and on budget
- Comfortable creating basic project time-plans or design task briefs
- Experience of client services admin systems
- Ensure that you gain an understanding of your client's business, marketing operations and competitors by keeping up to date with news and industry news
- Ensure that the client feedback is communicated, so that you develop the very best marketing solutions for your clients
- Ensure that you understand and consider all the processes (internal & external) required to deliver the client's marketing activity
- Assist your account team in the creative briefing process
Obviously the above states a few key responsibilities, you will not be harnessed in this role and will be able to use your imagination to create fantastic campaigns for your clients.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary ranging from £30-40k dependent on experience.
- 23 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Personable, brilliant working environment