Account Manager / Deputy Producer – Specialist Fundraising Agency – London – to £35k
Boutique fundraising agency seeks talented Account Executive or Account Manager to work across a range of high-profile charity clients on genuinely integrated campaigns – both ATL (including TV) and BTL.
- TVC experience isn’t crucial – you can learn as you earn
- A track record in the charity sector isn’t essential but you must have a strong desire to work on fundraising campaigns
- Enjoy flexible working hours, generous holidays and long-weekenders (one Friday off work each month) and a lot of fun
This exceptional, forward-thinking agency helps charities find new donors through direct response television and digital video. TV ads and digital film are its core output, alongside digital social channels.
The agency has a big heart and builds great relationships with its clients. Highly principled, the people there really care about the causes they represent. Now they are looking for a like-minded Account Executive or Account Manager to join the team.
You will be offered excellent long-term career and training opportunities at this agency. It is also very dog-friendly so you can take your pet to work with you!
The agency’s accounts are all high-profile, much-loved charities, helping animals, children and the blind community among many others.
Where are you now?
You are an Account Executive or Account Manager in either a commercial or charity-specific communications agency.
You are up for a challenge and want to make a real difference to the world by helping charities find new supporters cost-effectively through TV, film and digital social channels.
You are a safe pair of hands who understands that detail is very important and you are eager to learn everything film related in the direct marketing world.
You’ll get training and a great grounding in everything the agency does and if you can already demonstrate these skills then you’ll grow even quicker.
- Direct marketing experience Understanding the principles of direct marketing is key. You’ll be able to show the agency that you’re numerate and enthusiastic about understanding campaign performance and optimising a programme
- Project management skills You’ll be efficient, organised, articulate, convincing, team-minded and able to think ahead
- Communication skills You’ll need excellent communication and leadership skills to influence people
- Fundraising experience You need to show that you understand or want to learn about the fundraising sector
- Creative and production TV ads and digital film are the agency’s core outputs. You’ll be the kind of person who wants to learn how to brief and develop great creative film that works
Salary and benefits
Salary £25k – £35k, depending on experience. You will get great training from day one and take responsibility quickly. You’ll enjoy flexible working hours, very generous holidays and long-weekenders (one Friday per month off work).
Please send your CV in today to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.