Account Manager / Client Manager
Are you production savvy and passionate about video content, brands and account management? We are looking for a dynamic and driven Account/Client Manager to lead our client relationships.
Based in central London, Green Rock is among the first of a new breed of content creator for a digital-first world. We are a fast-moving creative business able to realise the commercial power and brand potential of content. 2018 is an exciting year for us as we continue to grow our capability and team to reinforce the growing demands of content production, and drive innovation in our production, post-production and live studio workflows. Our clients include NatWest, ITV, Netflix, The British Museum and the BBC.
Reporting to The Head of Operations and Client Services you will be the main point of contact for our clients, leading the day-to-day client business across a range of video-based content projects. With responsibility for the client relationship, you will get under the skin of the brand and understand client marketing objectives, take project briefs and work with the client on concept and vision before joining forces with our brilliant creative teams to help create proposals, schedules and costings, then manage individual projects from creative development through to delivery.
This is a key client facing role, requiring you to build excellent relationships with our existing clients and supporting Green Rock’s senior team in driving growth. A varied and exciting opportunity, this role would suit someone who is aspirational and sees themselves progressing within a client management environment and the rapidly growing world of video content production.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking briefs from new and existing clients and liaising with editorial and production management teams to ensure they are adequately briefed on client requirements
- Understanding client businesses to provide specialist in-depth understanding of digital content, often as part of a wider communications strategy and potentially collaborating with other external agencies
- Work with our production management team to establish budgets and schedules for individual projects
- Working alongside our talented creative teams, to manage client projects from creative development through to delivery, actively contributing to the development of creative strategies and briefs whilst managing stakeholder expectations throughout
- Be the driving force behind all projects to drive projects through the production and approval process, manging client feedback and using excellent knowledge of client processes, whilst ensuring the output is the best it can be
- Create and contribute to presentation material required for pitches to new and existing clients
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, at times leading the presentation of creative work
- Oversee Budget management of individual projects and the delivery of sound financial reporting and forecasting, working closely with the Production Manager
- Build relationships with new and existing clients; listening to and understanding longer-term needs
- Participate in new business development - working with our sales, marketing and business development team on pitches to potential clients
Required skills & Experience:
- Account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience
- Proven track-record in effectively managing client relationships and the delivery of projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- Able to interact with people at all levels of an organisation, demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and leadership
- Confidence in presenting ideas & project requirements compellingly to clients and to team members
- Experience using a CRM tracking tool
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
We have some great benefits here at Green Rock. You will be enrolled onto our company pension scheme after 3 months and we will contribute to your pension too, boosting your pension savings. You will have private medical insurance and a health cash plan to claim cashback on dental, optical and physiotherapy costs and many voluntary benefits gaining access to hundreds of big brand discounts.
Please apply via email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.