Account Manager - Shopper / Integrated - FMCG / Retail - Independent Agency - to £31k
This independent agency have been around for over 20 years and continue to evolve, grow and make waves. They have a fantastic culture - fun, open, approachable and are highly engaged with all of their clients.
They have an FMCG / Retail strength, and produce fantastic work ranging from Shopper, to ATL, Digital, Social and more. 360 campaigns are growing in frequency and scale.
The current need is for an Account Manager to join them, on one of the hero accounts - working across multiple brands, in a fast paced environment.
The team lead on all strategic planning and creative for European wide clients, not just the UK.
There is a 2nd client need that is very European focused, and needing an Account Manager who also has some Activation and Experiential expertise.
The role for the Account Manager
Reporting directly to the Senior Account Director, the Account Manager will help on a daily basis with key client relationships, focusing on world-class client service and best-in-class project delivery – working collaboratively with planners, creatives, and project managers. The Account Manager should have a hunger and can do attitude while being be very detail oriented.
Key Requirements for the Account Manager:
• An integrated mindset with a strong understanding of the key channels
• Experience of creating, developing and adapting brand assets & executing TTL media plans
• Solid FMCG and Retail sector experience
• Strong financial management expertise
• Strong organizational skills, capable of implementing projects within tight timelines
• Strong relationship skills – good people person
• Strong, autonomous self-starter
If this sounds like you - a savvy, ambitious and switched on Account Manager, who has integrated experience, ideally some FMCG and Retail experience, and a passion for great delivery. Then get in touch today. We're looking to make this hire quickly.