This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, driven and highly motivated individual to join a forward thinking, and innovative shopper marketing agency. You'd be working with one of the agency world's biggest names, pioneering cutting-edge retail & digital thinking.
If you're an account manager looking to join a thriving, independent agency, or an account executive ready for the next step, you'll need the following:
- High energy, confidence, and a pro-active spirit
- A real team player, ready to get stuck in and take on responsibility as and when
- Flexible and adaptable, you're not afraid of the challenges that come with working in a smaller agency/startup and thrive on variety.
- Experience managing the day to day running of accounts and projects, managing projects from start to finish
- Developing and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with clients
- Maintaining high standards and meeting expectations, being a creative and strategic individual
- Strong research skills, you're constantly looking for ways to improve, stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies, and industry developments
- You know your clients business inside out - conducting regular competitor reviews and analysis
- New business skills - You're confident pitching projects/ideas and attending client meetings
Your skills and experience
- A solid background in shopper marketing. At least 18 months relevant agency experience, and a genuine interest in the shopper marketing industry
- Comfortable managing projects from conception through to completion, including budgets, timings, and a range of channels
- Strong client relationship skills - as you'll be a key part of the client servicing team, you'll need to provide leadership on projects internally, but also in front of clients.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch asap. My client wishes to move quickly.