Our client is an independent retail/shopper agency based in a prime location in central London. Working with high profile global brands this is an opportunity to carve out the start of a prestigious career in shopper and retail marketing.
- Will cover all aspects of shopper channels including, shopper campaigns / tool-kits, retail environments, POS, experiential, digital activation's, B2B, and digital commerce.
- Work with an Account Director to deliver projects for the client.
- Become a brand, category and shopper expert.
- Proven experience as a SAE or AM from a shopper agency.
- Background in shopper / retail marketing with experience with major UK brands or Global brands, ideally in the FMCG / drinks industry.
- Excellent client facing skills, taking briefs and manage projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent organisational skills, hot on detail and efficient.
- Show initiative and fun to work with.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter that's prepared to get stuck in where needed.
The salary for this role is £25-30k depending on your experience, applications will be accepted from SAE ready to make to move up to AM level
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you are looking for your next challenge, meet the criteria mention above and want to know more, please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter