- Join a boutique communications agency.
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Bristol.
- Varied role from managing clients, proofreading work, managing new business enquiries – no two days will be the same.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll act as the first point of contact for clients; taking detailed briefs for new projects, asking all of the right questions to really get to the bottom of their objectives and communicating this accordingly to writers, ensuring you’ve given them all they need to get it right first time. You’ll also get involved with proofreading and editing work, delivering feedback if necessary, before handing over to the client. This role is all about building and nurturing client relationships, so you’ll attend regular meetings, whether for new business purposes, to take a brief or just to have a general catch up, and you’ll have an eye for identifying and seizing opportunities to up and cross sell - helping clients identify how to add the most value to their business.
What experience you’ll need
- You may be an established Account Manager looking for a new agency to call home, or an ambitious Senior Account Executive ready to take your next step up, or perhaps you’ve gained your marketing experience in-house as a Marketing Manager.
- Experience gained within a communications/ PR agency would be desirable.
- You’ll be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents and a desire to help clients communicate clearly and concisely.
- To excel in this role you’ll need exceptional communication skills, with keen attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and juggle a range of projects simultaneously.
- You’ll have a commercial acumen and will thrive in nurturing relationships and networking.
- Ultimately, you’ll have a strong track record and you’ll thrive when working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience within the financial service or technology industry would be the dream but is by no means essential.
Not only will you be working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, you’ll have access to a range of benefits and can expect a salary of up to around £30k, dependent on experience.
If you meet the above criteria, get in touch with Chloe/ Fran at ADLIB today!