About the PR company
An incredible opportunity has just opened for an Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing PR professional services firms in the UK. Based in central London, this professional services firm is looking for an experienced account manager with preferably good knowledge in the legal, IT or professional services field to join their exciting fast growth PR company of 20+ employees. The collaborative and professional culture at this open plan office would be ideal for someone with an ambitious, driven and focused mindset to develop their skills and career development.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you will be overseeing the day to day management of this clients accounts. This will also involve the managing of your team, delivering client satisfaction and providing guidance to account executives/assistants.
- Providing real leadership to account executives, involving periodic catchups and assessing their work against client delivery and their own goals
- Carrying out detailed quality control practices over client documents
- Using your networking skills to expand business contacts
- Planning press releases and drawing up PR documents
- Oversight and management over client accounts
- Delivering high quality PR work to clients
- Pitching ideas to win media commissions
About you as an Account Manager
The ideal Account Manager
- You are driven with an ambitious mindset and a natural flair for building relationships
- Preferably experienced within the legal, professional services and or IT field
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering results and service towards clients
- You have solid skills in both media relations as well as digital PR
- A strong competence in content generation and writing skills
- A strong passion and commitment to producing excellence
- Ideally 2 years in house or agency experience
- A keen eye and attention to detail
The Account Manager role is offering a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience with amazing company benefits which include regular bonuses, agile working, private health insurance and pension.
For more information about the Senior Account Director or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (020 3826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR, AM, Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager