About the Professional Services PR Firm
When you have a crisis, you turn to the experts. When the experts have a crisis, they turn to my client. Experts in PR, strategic profiling and reputation management, my client is looking for an Account Manager to join them and contribute to the growth of this industry leading firm.
If you have experience in PR, professional services & reputation management and a desire to join a purpose led and strategic firm, then this opportunity is ideal for you.
About the Professional Services Account Manager role
As an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to contribute develop your public relations skills in a PR firm that has carved itself a distinct space within the professional services sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Develop positive business relationships with a wide network through extensive communications channels
- Work to protect the reputation of clients in leading professional services firms, monitoring client satisfaction and giving strategic advice
- Develop new business and grow accounts, ensuring exemplary client service and maintaining the firm's reputation as a leading professional services PR agency
If you have a background in PR and communications and strong experience in reputation management, then this industry leading firm provides the perfect opportunity for you to develop professionally.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Have a proven track record, preferably with 2 years of experience in public relations or communications, either agency or in-house
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones
- Have strong communication, digital and media relations skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £40,000 plus excellent company benefits including performance related bonus and 25+ days holiday.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.