About the PR Company (Food and Drink)
Located within central London, my client is looking for a driven account manager with a highly driven and ambitious mindset to add value to their PR agency. The culture at this company is relaxed, highly collaborative and extremely hardworking with a central focus on upholding their values of pushing for positive change alongside a passion and imagination in developing a true understanding of what clients are looking for.
About the PR Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager you will have extraordinary opportunity to progress throughout your career within this food and drink PR agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager:
- Acting as the key client contact for multiple accounts across the board
- Identifying and proactively taking control of news hijacking opportunities
- Amplify and develop imaginative PR campaigns across the board
- Writing and editing PR press releases, media alerts and research reports
- Leading all media sell ins and internal meetings within the organisation
- Pitching and winning new business from clients
- Managing a team of junior employees, carrying out performance reviews and mentorship
If you have experience in an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager position within the PR food and drink sector with:
- A keen interest in developing standout campaigns for all of your clients
- The ability to think on your feet and use your initiative within a broad range of scenarios
- Have a deep passion for securing the best possible results for clients
- Constantly looking for new challenges and opportunities to develop thought provoking and engaging content
- Experience in managing and the developing the skill set of junior employees
- Demonstrated understanding in hosting press briefings
- Proven ability to generate new business
In Return: The Account Manager role will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £34,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (0203 826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Account Manager, AM, Senior Account Executive, SAE, Food and Drink, Food & Drink, Public Relations, PR, Media Relations