About the PR company (B2B/Corporate Communications)
With my client winning awards from The Queen herself and winning multiple industry awards, frequently working with massive brands to feisty start-ups in the B2B and corporate space an unbelievable opportunity for an Account Manager to jump aboard has opened.
My client is an internationally established boutique comms consultancy company, frequently producing first-class integrated PR, marketing and creative services for clients that share a desire to try something unique to accomplish their goals.
Based in Central London, the culture at this company is truly a diverse range of inquisitive talent with a range of skills and passion for delivering a quality service to their clients - challenging the status quo with their ideas.
About the PR Account Manager Role
In this account manager role, you will be focusing on clients within the financial services, healthcare and technology area - challenging topics related to sustainable investing, infrastructure, renewable energy, climate change and building healthier, more resilient communities in emerging markets.
The role is perfect for someone with an ambitious and motivated mindset with experience in B2B / corporate communications who has a keen urge to work in the media with the competency to add creative ideas, detailed project management and confident counsel.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
As an account manager you will be expected to
- Providing day-to-day strategic guidance that cultivates client confidence
- Management of high-paced projects - delivering to multiple activity streams and suppliers
- Selling in news and content ideas to a variety of UK and transnational media contacts
- Creating and applying effective comms programmes
- Organising high calibre industry events for clients in a diverse range of venues
- Simultaneously managing multiple client accounts on a regular basis
About You as an Account Manager
- Have tangible B2B communications experience or experience in a role where you have employeds highly transferrable skills
- Have a knack for fostering relationships with journalists and their interests
- A natural collaborative attitude both in a team and individually
- Have engrained a can-do attitude with an action-oriented approach
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work to strict deadlines
The Account Manager role is offering a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience with brilliant company benefits including - gym contribution, contributed pension, flexible start/finish times and regular company socials.
For more information about Account Manager Role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (02038261221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Account Manager, AM, Senior Account Executive