Account Manager Job
We are on the hunt for a talented B2B PR Account Manager to join an Exeter based PR Agency. This is a unique opportunity for which we are seeking a unique individual.
My client is neither traditional nor predictable. They are ambitious, and they want likeminded people to join them at this exciting stage of growth. With a rapidly expanding international portfolio of impressive b2b brands and a solid structure to support them, the agency need to grow their team with career focused people.
Account Manager (PR Agency) responsibilities include…
They are looking for:
* A Senior PR Account Executive or PR Account Manager who is looking for a challenge, who wants to push the boundaries in their career
* Someone who is confident and engaging in a client facing role, able to develop relationships and ideas with ease
* A hands on operator who is equally as capable behind the scenes, be it writing press releases and selling in, or developing strategic plans and measuring activity
* Confident and innovative copy writing skills, building content strategy and producing engaging relevant content
* A creative who knows their way around a PR campaign and how to tailor it to each individual client and need
* An expert at maximising PR exposure and results by fully utilising a broad range of PR principles both off and online
* Someone with an interest in business and economics, able to talk convincingly to business leaders.
Account Manager (PR Agency) requirements include…
You will possess finely honed communication skills, both verbal and written, and during the recruitment process you will be asked to demonstrate your abilities through a relevant task. Previous experience in B2B technology would be ideal, but communication skills and an understanding and interest in business affairs is more important. Applications from re-locators are welcomed, and as the business has an operation based in London, there is the opportunity to spend some of your working week here if desired, although this is not a prerequisite. This business is developing rapidly – you will need the mental agility and personal level of commitment required to grow with it. Fantastic long term career opportunities exist as you continue to win and develop both new and existing clients.
Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity. We will want to see your full and up to date CV. If you tick the boxes in terms of professional experience and skills, we will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and the package.