Account Manager - Politics
|Job Title:||Account Manager - Politics|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-30 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Izzy Carnell|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 10:45|
Looking for passionate politics focused PR professionals, if you are a PR Account Manager looking for a new challenge click apply now!
You will be working in a leading property and planning agency working across multiple client accounts and have great progression opportunities! As an Account manager you will be:
• Managing accounts and working with high-profile clients
• Writing key press releases
• Generating positive coverage
• Leading the team and client accounts,
• Raising media profile for key clients
What We're Looking For:
• Experience within the property sector, a strong communicator.
• Strong organisational and time-management skills are essential
• Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently.
• Offer guidance and assistance to the team and mentor junior staff and interns.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Izzy Carnell on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Account Executive (Corporate Affairs)
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonuses and excellent benefits
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager: Reputation Management
£28000 - £35000 per annum + healthcare, 25+ days holiday, sabbaticals
Events Team Manager
City of London, London
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Social Media Manager
£45000 - £48000 per annum