About Pernod Ricard:
- Genuine people: Approachable, positive, confident – not arrogant, and creative!
- Real relationships: Respect and trust, value differences and support diversity – we encourage openness, simplicity, collaboration and transparent comms.
- Convivialité: We live the Pernod Ricard spirit every day, in everything we do. But it’s also much more than that: “convivialité” is our way of being. It’s something unique you feel and experience when working at Pernod Ricard. It cements our corporate culture, and it’s even in our tagline “Créateurs de convivialité”.
- Pride of belonging; Engagement, passion, dedication and values.
- Smart/Business casual - no blue jeans, caps, trainers, ripped clothing.
- This role is 100% onsite with the client at Hammersmith.
About the role:
- At least 2yrs experience in an agency environment.
- Strong character; able to accommodate/push back, be firm but fair.
- Exposed to excellent account handling and stakeholder management experience.
- Playing a pivotal part in the running, growth and development of the onsite studio.
- Ensuring the smooth running of projects through all the various stages.
- You will oversee process.
- Gather assets and support, and lead projects.
- Manage the flow of projects through their various stages; creating timelines, schedules, resource planning, managing costs/budgets.
- Supporting the team with day to day tasks, including general admin where required.
Experience and skills
- You must have had exposure working in a client facing capacity, taking full and conclusive briefs.
- Understand the mechanics of agency/studio life.
- You will be ambitious to progress quickly.
- You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, strong admin skills.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities; multi-tasking is a must!
- Ideally Digital/Social experience; production and design!
- Leading the appropriate F2F meetings with clients + identifying when these need to happen.
- Ensuring clients are happy and supported at all times and lead where necessary.
- Supporting the Studio Manager at all times.
- Helping match up new opportunities with the appropriate solution - if we don’t have that solution, identifying that need so we can build it.
- You’ll be the closest person on the day to day to be able to identify this.
- Implementing and managing process.
Understanding + integrating with the wider business:
- Building relationships with key colleagues at OLIVER hub + Brand teams.
Take-over the complete management of the day to day:
- Best practice.
- Managing resource.
- Remain calm under the thrash + juggle multiple campaigns at a time.
- Being responsive to clients/management demands.
- Keeping Studio Manager/AD/CSD in the loop, escalating where appropriate, proposing new/better process, potential upsell opportunities, asking for help/advice/ideas/thoughts, etc.
- Understanding where we are at all times in terms of billing and tracking.
- OLIVER specifics which you’ll be trained on:
- Traffic Live.
- MI Reports.
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves + OLIVER.
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth, through adding value.
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems.
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted.
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives.
- Leads by example - setting achievable but high standards.
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues.
- Achieves outstanding results.
- Acts with humility and honesty.
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time.
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results.
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery.
- Has an analytical approach to objectives.