Account Manager - Off Oxford Street Agency - to £32k
Stunning W1 agency seeks an Account Manager to work on two agency accounts - one retail and one FMCG!
The agency are a leading digital agency that exist to bring their client's customers an exceptional
Their work encompasses all aspects of digital activity from enterprise ecomm to B2B trade loyalty
programmes, to micro sites, ecommerce, local marketing toolkits, email, eCRM and digital advertising.
Their clients are well known, global names in FMCG, retail, automotive and leisure.
The working environment is informal, open and collaborative with a friendly company culture and
The Account Manager Required
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, data driven, Account/Campaign Manager to join the agency’s team.
You will be responsible for the management of targeted direct marketing campaigns from start to finish. You will be required to work with stakeholders to support the planning, development and delivery of campaign objectives and analysis.
Campaign delivery of digital assets (eCRM & CRM website builds) as well as direct marketing are the primary areas of this role.
Reporting into an Account Director, this role would suit a proactive Account Manager with an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent ability to define processes. Supported by the Data and Tech teams, you will be a key member of the team.
You can expect to progress quickly within the agency if you can demonstrate the right attitude (can do), have a great rapport with clients (can do) and grow your technical and strategic understanding (can do). You must also be reasonably good at ‘can-do’!
The Account Manager Required
The agency are looking for:-
- Strong numerically and experience working with 1-2-1 data
- Great client contact skills
- Excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to sell opportunities internally and to clients
- Fabulous problem solving skills
- Ability to liaise with inter departments including Tech and Data teams to ensure delivery of projects
- Ability to troubleshoot adhoc project issues
- Reporting to key stakeholders at all stages of the project, managing risks
- Ability to meet very high standards and expectations with the initiative and ability to work with little daily direction – full support will be given
- Experience of managing loyalty campaigns (not essential), but you must be able to manage multiple campaigns at any one time and ensure that these are executed to client expectation and that the agency consistently add value to the process
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager with the relevant experience to join a leading agency that is really going places.
What's on Offer?
- Attractive salary package
- Free breakfast
- Season ticket loan
- Workplace pension scheme
- Reduced gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
Account Managers please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you're looking for, then don't worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all
agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com