A leading integrated creative agency based in London are looking for an Account Manager to join a fast paced team.
Our client specialises in creating big brand ideas without boundaries. Advertising and TV is their speciality and you will therefore need to have experience in TV, digital and also integrated comms. The agency has just picked up a new piece of business, and will put them into the top ten New Business rankings in Campaign.
The Account Manager's role will be to support the Account Director, and focusing on a large gaming account, and further support on other accounts within the agency. With a new significant brand campaign going live very soon this is a great opportunity to join the agency going through a big step change for the account. There will also be the opportunity to get involved in New Business and work on other projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Drive the account forward - anticipate potential bumps and communicate regularly with AD and CSD
- Manage and help develop Account Executive
- Financial Acumen - Manage finances and budget of accounts
- Willingness to 'muck in' as part of a small team
- Strategic skills - understand the client's business and work with the planning department to put forward strategic points of view
Is it you?
Our client is looking for an Account Manager who is experienced and skilled as follows :
- Fully versed in end to end TV production.
- Ability to juggle lots of projects on one account
- Fully integrated thinking - digital and Social Media savvy
- Attention to detail a must
- Happy researching and developing an opinion
- Good with clients
- Willing to travel where necessary
- Embrace the freedom of a small agency and enjoy working in a close-knit team
Salary: up to £38 plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We would like to hear from you ASAP if you feel you can demonstrate the skills and experience our client is looking by sending your CV via the link to to be considered for the role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter