The experience we need
- Experience working within a fast paced agency environment or an in-house marketing department as a Marketing Account Manager or Account Executive or Project Manager or Marketing Executive
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timescales
- Experience creating engaging marketing solutions from brief through to completion.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Good commercial acumen
- A background in Digital / Data / CRM would be advantageous
This role will work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives. As Account Manager you will recommend, plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns across on and offline channels. You will get involved in the creative process and take responsibility for day to day client relationships.
A well-known fully integrated agency located in Cirencester, within a growing Marketing team. This agency have an impressive list of clients across automotive, retail and leisure and really invest in their staff and provide a great working environment.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and package
- Workplace pension scheme
- Training and career development
If this Account Manager position sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.