About The Healthcare PR firm
My client is an industry leading PR firm based in the heart of London. As an Account Manager you will be joining the vibrant Healthcare team, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to further establish themselves as an AM, or an SAE looking for that next move.
My client works with leading firms in the marketing, corporate and scientific industries, to name a few.
If you are passionate about doing work that provides a positive social impact and have experience in PR, then this firm is ideal for you.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your reputation management and client servicing skills in a creative and rapidly growing PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Responsibility for managing and developing media relations
- Managing creative and effective PR campaigns, producing high quality content
- Support general day to day account management and the wider goals of the senior leadership team
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, building client relationships, working with regulators and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment.
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager and have, ideally, two years of experience in PR, then the chance to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Have a proven track record in Health comms and PR
- Be able to effectively engage with key clients and work in a collaborative manner, including in a position of leadership
- Have a passion for Healthcare with the desire to have a positive social impact
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £33,000 plus excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday and extensive training.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.