Account Manager– various - up to £32k + bens
This top 10 independent, integrated agency has a very dynamic culture and a rare opportunity to work across ATL and BTL channels on a range of highly creative accounts. The breadth of work combines content, social, advertising and CRM. The agency boasts a number of top awards and a stellar reputation for hiring and retaining the best people as well as being a CV winner well respected within the agency community. They have a relaxed yet professional culture with a flat structure providing great opportunities to contribute to strategy, thought leadership and to have your ideas put into practice.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
- Ready to join a close knit team with a selection of clients from FMCG to financial services to a major government brand working on ground breaking and innovative campaigns aimed at young people. The bulk of the work will be to support the Group Account Director and Senior Account Manager
- You will be closely involved in the planning and delivery of insight fuelled; high quality creative outputs that ensure these results are achieved.
- Be comfortable working in the on and offline environment, with fully integrated, fast turnaround high pressured campaigns. Working closely with the planning team to ensure the most informed creative briefs.
- Excellent time management and communication skills are vital for this role to ensure smooth campaign delivery internally and externally
- Campaign Management - receiving and responding the client briefs, booking the relevant resource and trafficking the work through internally building
WHAT YOU'LL BE LIKE AND LOOKING FOR
You will be an ambitious and experienced Account manager with the following attributes:
- You'll love getting your teeth into solving problems and be persuasive and imaginative enough to create fantastic solutions with the support and help of your colleagues
- Entrepreneurial– ask not “what can my clients do for me?”, but think “how can I add value to my clients or the agency? “
- A great thinker and doer – always be on the front foot, alert and aware of new ideas, opportunities and initiatives, with the resourcefulness to make them happen
- Accountable – be ready to take responsibility, to manage yourself and to rise above politics
- Ambitious – strive to be the best at what you do and to make a difference for clients and you’ll find we will always recognise and nurture genuine talent.
- Very capable, confident and committed individual who enjoys taking on responsibilities
- You'll be looking for somewhere you can grow and thrive in a flexible, visionary and big picture thinking environment that believes everyone can make a positive contribution.
Modern offices in a well connected location and paying up to £32k plus a range of excellent benefits.
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the Apply button below