Our client is a fast growing, well established and reputable agency that provides branded promotional marketing and merchandise solutions to corporations based primarily in the UK but also across Europe.
There are currently a 30-strong team with a growth strategy in place that will see this agency grow by at least 20-30% this year due to ongoing successes.
As you walk around the agency you can quickly get a feel the energy and the characters of the business. Very outgoing and a fun place to work. Never a dull moment, and they are proud of their high employee and client retention rates.
Due to numerous wins, they are now seeking another Account Manager to work on a number of well known blue chips brands within the drinks, airlines and banking sectors.
This opportunity to become an Account Manager is a target driven role which will see you engage and develop ongoing client relationships as well as liaising directly with numerous suppliers. Managing enquiries, providing insightful and creative client solutions and product designs and overseeing complex, multi-faceted projects to tight delivery deadlines.
Supported by a Purchasing Manager, there is also a requirement to liaise with factories and contractors across Europe and Asia to translate the clients briefs into reality.
There is also lots of friendly and supportive ongoing training throughout your career to help you to continue to grow and develop your career within this company.
To be suitable for this role as an Account Manager you will have some of the following requirements:
- Driven and motivated individual with successful target-driven sales experience.
- Experience of and interest in custom product design.
- A confident, friendly and proactive manner and desire to regularly engage and meet with clients is absolutely essential.
- Good experience in promotional marketing and ideally promotional materials.
- Good University degree with a strong English and Maths capability is highly desirable but not essential.
- Must be willing to take a proactive and intelligent approach to the role.
In return for your skills and experience as an Account Manager our client offers a generous package consisting of £25-32k basic salary plus a bonus structure.