Are you an Account Manager with at least 5 years sales experience? A global tech oriented content brand publisher is looking for you
Our client is a global digital oriented content brand publisher, based in London, who thrive in the digital landscape through sharp content, editorial planning, innovative social media posts, beautiful photos, and interesting videos through strategic SEO and SEM plans. With their Headquarters in London, and offices in São Paulo, New York and Jakarta.
As Account Manager who will be focusing on content projects you are responsible for negotiating and closing deals with prospective clients. Responsibilities include:
- Own and hit/exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Take leads from the demand generation team and work to successfully close deals through effective pitching and negotiating
- Work to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Partner with potential clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Maintain an effective understanding of the industry landscapes and trends
Is it you?
An Account Manager who has at least 5 years relevant sales experience and demonstrable experience of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving business growth. You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to deliver engaging presentations. Other skills:
- Experience of leading sales negotiations and closing large deals
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Strong skills with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts) and experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- University degree, MBA or equivalent in a business topic
Salary: £40k + bonus
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter