Account Manager, Glasgow
Remuneration package: £18k-26k includes an Excellent commissions package
Realistic OTE £26k per annum within 12 months. Branded Merchandise experience is highly desirable
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager in Glasgow- Reporting to your Sales Director, you will support the growth of our wide-ranging client portfolio, which includes some of the biggest and best brands in the UK and Internationally from a wide range of industry sectors.
Applicants will be required to build and develop client relationships to enable the team to meet account sales targets.
You will have excellent communication skills: you must be fully-confident to take on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage clients, suppliers and colleagues.
The role requires passion and creative thinking to ensure that everything we do is a success.
In addition to the critical skills and experience that will be needed for this role, the right attitude is also of vital importance. You will be able to demonstrate confidence, positivity and a commitment to excellence in your work and to the success of Fluid Branding.
- Generate sales among existing and new client accounts
- Liaise with suppliers to source products to meet customers' requirements
- Provide quotations and proposals working with our in house studio team
- Work closely with our in-house production team to make sure orders are delivered
- Achieve sales targets as agreed with manager
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- A polite and friendly manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Excellent computer skills
- Prior experience within a sales environment is desirable however not essential
- A strong desire to achieve is extremely important
- Become an account manager for one of Europe's fastest growing merchandise suppliers.
- Work in a friendly office with a hard working team that love what they do every day.
- Industry recognised education programme
- Uncapped commission package based on achieving/exceeding sales targets.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking and highly supportive business. We are looking for a hardworking individual with the desire and aspiration to grow within the business.
If this is you, apply directly by clicking here. The closing date for applications is Friday, 12 July 2019