The experience we need.
- 2-3 years' + commercial experience organising communication campaigns, marketing materials, integrated campaigns or experiential activity. Agency-side is preferable and we'll look at Account Manager's or Brand Ambassadors but we'll also look at someone who's had relevant in-house experience
- Highly logistical, organised with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
- IT and Mac proficiency including excellent Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint or Keynote
The right Account Manager will support junior members of the team (Senior Account Executive, Account Executive) and report into the Account Director. You'll support in the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with design and operations teams to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. This role will also include the day to day reporting, carrying out project research and team status administration.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage multiple, fast-turnaround experiential and retail focused promotion briefs from start to finish for one of the UK’s biggest companies.
The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office. They're arguably the best at what they do in the UK!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression working with an award-winning full-service creative agency and a well-loved client
- An incredible work environment, fantastic culture and fab progression opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your local marketing and experiential experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.