An established Account Manager is needed to join this great experiential agency in the heart of London.
This is a Global Brand Experience Agency. They are one of the leading agencies in the UK and their work has been recognised with over 50 industry awards.
They are a full-service agency - offering everything from strategy through to evaluation. They have in house specialist teams and skills across Planning, Research, Creative, Staffing and Production.
They believe in Real World Thinking - ideas that live in the real world and put people first. Not just interesting ideas, but ones that also offer something useful and relevant to people.
They believe the quality and passion of their staff is key to their success, so they always put their people's welfare and progression first.
They offer tailored training, shared learning and opportunities to get involved in non-project and charitable agency initiatives.
Who do they need?
Someone who can demonstrate experience of total campaign management. They will be required to deliver bespoke brand experiences/activations and traditional sampling campaigns.
At least 2-3 years' experience at an experiential agency.
This role is for an established Account Manager, not someone newly promoted or an SAE.
They are looking for someone who has relevant experience for these client activations:
- Door drop and creative office sampling campaigns.
- Retail sampling roadshows.
- Global tool kit for experiential activations and delivery of UK activation.
They need someone who can demonstrate capability in the following areas:
- Client Leadership - able to advise and steer the client. Quickly build relationships to be seen as a 'trusted advisor'
- Creative Process - effective liaison with creative teams and ability to manage concepts through design and artwork.
- Organisation and refinement of large scale activity. Flexible and adaptable. Ability to react and work calmly under pressure.
- Communication - strong communicator and engaging presentation skills.
- Collaboration - working with in house Staffing and Production teams to co-ordinate all efforts and ensure efficient allocation of agency resources.
- Budget Management - creation, ownership and tracking.
They will report into an experienced Account Director. Experience of managing others is desirable.
If this is the right role for you, please apply immediately.