Audience are recruiting a permanent Account Manager to join our small team of PR, advertising and event production specialists. We are an energetic and experienced team, who go the extra mile for our clients and deliver outstanding results.
- The Company -
We are a creative engagement agency, with specialist skills in delivering live activations which create stories and seek attention. Our efforts are amplified by joined-up thinking across marketing channels, creating holistic campaigns with cross-agency management. We operate in a wide range of markets with our three departments; Corporate Communications, Brand Promotion, and World Stage.
- The Role -
We are looking for a skilled Live Producer (Account Manager) to join the team, reporting in to the Head of Corporate. The ideal candidate will have gained experience working in both a B2B and B2C capacity on experiential projects. Your primary focus will be to deliver campaigns within the Corporate Communications department of the business, however this will not be exclusive and there will also be the opportunity to gain experience on consumer facing campaigns.
You will be responsible for delivering high-end, creative and inspiring campaigns to a predominantly business audience working with blue-chip and worldwide organisations, so professionalism is important but remaining human is more so.
- The Skills –
As part of a small team you will be required to manage multiple campaigns end-to-end with the support of in house creatives, designers and your line manager.
You will be able to show examples of when you have achieved the skills below, and offer your own additional skills over and above the specification. We aren’t looking for the acceptable candidate, we are looking for the exceptional one. We are looking for a team player who can work brilliantly under pressure, whilst drawing on personal experience of running large-scale campaigns.
- Key Skills Required –
- World-class plate spinner – running multiple projects at once
- Excellent onsite event management skills
- Great production skills and knowledge (Inc. technical)
- Great client management skills and professional manner
- Second to none attention to detail – timing plans, budgets, creative
- Ability to understand when the utmost attention is required to prioritise tasks with certain urgency
- Comfortable travelling around the world
- Comfortable working anywhere in the world (in all sorts of environments)
- Comfortable working unsociable hours
- Proficient in MS Office and agency systems
- Be self-motivated, self-sufficient and have an accountable attitude
- Remain calm and collected in high stress environments
- Manage a long list of suppliers, whilst working effectively for them to deliver ahead of time and with significant savings of budget
- Hands-on attitude and an open communicator
- Experience Required –
- 3+ years’ relevant agency experience on consistent £100k+ budgets (both B2B and B2C)
- Experience in receiving and responding to a client brief, including coming up with creative concepts, budgets and writing presentations
We want you to get behind our mission to make events more engaging, and think around the brief into areas the client hasn’t considered. You’ll connect the dots, think on your feet and treat the client like royalty. We love what we do and want you to too.
We want to hear from you - please send us your CV by clicking on 'Apply'.