As Events Account Manager you’ll be no stranger to the world of events. You’ll be working directly with clients and will be confident in taking and interpreting the client brief. The creation and delivery of show stopping events will be second nature to you and you won’t be frightened of the super quick pace of agency life!
Day to day you will be:
- Taking details briefs, really developing an understanding of the client’s objectives
- Setting, communicating and managing timelines and critical paths for every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing trusting client relationships
- Managing productive supplier relationships, including sourcing and negotiations
- Controlling and managing project budgets, ensuring constant communication with clients and colleagues throughout
- Attending client meetings pre and post event
- Managing and sourcing theming, content and creative elements for each project
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are met
- Co-ordinating all event operations within a project
What We're Looking For:
For this Events Account Manager role you’ll need to have a background in large scale events, ideally gained from within an events agency. You’ll be experienced in the full events life cycle, from initial brief right through to onsite management as well as the wash up afterwards. Super organised is a must as is the ability to be able to travel on a regular basis. The majority of work is down in the capital so working visits to London will be required.