We have two great roles at this Top 5 London advertising and integrated agency that's having an outstanding year, and recently picked up a host of creative awards!
- If you have around 2/3 years UK agency experience this is an ideal opportunity for you to use your strong integrated UK AGENCY experience to make your mark on two highly prestigious accounts. One is an entertainment brand and the other a Government client.
- You will be used to working in a collaborative interagency way and be well versed in all integrated channels, from CRM, DM and Direct through to ATL TV, press and print. Most importantly you will understand how to develop compelling narrative and messages that engage customers - regardless of channel.
- It’s essential you've worked in a large agency and have demonstrated a real willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- You will be used to working on large budget clients and will have managed a range of marketing communications projects across ideally the following TV, radio, OOH, press, digital, social, CRM and DM. If you currently in a DM or Customer Engagement agency, our clients will teach you ATL.
- It goes without saying you will be an energetic and enthusiastic agency player who loves the fast pace of this fantastic agency world we all enjoy! Commercial skills and the ability to spot issues and find a solution is key at this level, this isn’t a role for candidates who like to sit back. You need to make your voice heard.
- The agency is based in the heart of Central London and is situated in top of the range offices, close to lots of entertainment, restaurants and shops, while the agency itself boasts a roof top bar and a young, fun and motivated and friendly culture.