Account Manager (Digital) – Stunning W1 Agency – to £32k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest digital and direct marketing led agencies is seeking a talented Account Manager to work on two FMCG client accounts.
The agency are a customer engagement agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. Their purpose is to help brands grow by creating stronger and more meaningful relationships that build value over time.
Their expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing and they have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
Possessing an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, they work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
The Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for an enthusiastic, bright, digitally experienced Account Manager to work on two exciting FMCG accounts.
The work spans everything from socially fuelled advertising campaigns through long form brand equity pieces utilising rich digital video content to engage consumers.
Across the majority of their clients’ brands they play both a lead strategic and creative role – working closely with their media, PR and experiential agency partners on broader annual and campaign planning and implementation.
As a result larger digital agency experience, and ideally some exposure to inter-agency working on a larger client, would be preferable.
You are confident with an excellent client services skillset, ambitious with a strong passion for delivering great work.
Comfortable running smaller campaigns and keen to stretch to play a larger, more autonomous role, you have the ability to hold your own and are confident enough to get your point across with some strong personalities in the client and cross agency teams!
Their client are a tight knit, passionate, work-hard play-hard bunch.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Autonomous and comfortable with agency process and the lifecycle of campaigns
- Strong digital, particularly social, experience (FMCG ideally) in a classic Client Servicing capacity
- Confident and articulate – you will need to manage often strong willed clients and wider inter-agency teams
- Bright, motivated with a can do attitude and highly personable
- Proven understanding of agency process for campaign development across a range of creative digital and social assets
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strategic and analytical awareness as well as an understanding of the role digital plays in the wider marketing channel mix
- Experience of managing creative and planning resourcing with traffic department
- You will have responsibilities on top of your campaigns including managing campaign financials
- You will be part of a bigger team including 3 creative teams, ACD, CD. 2 Planners, PD and 4 Social experts.
- Reporting into AD so a great opportunity for progression by proving yourself on some challenging, exciting brands
Salary and good bits!
Up to £30k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency!
In addition there are surprise and delights gifts and extra day’s holiday in addition to the 360 feedback they give you every year.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with strong digital campaign experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com