Account Manager (Digital / Social) – Stunning W1 Agency – to £32k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest digital and direct marketing led agencies is seeking a talented Account Manager to work on their most prestigious travel account.
The agency are a customer engagement agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. Their purpose is to help brands grow by creating stronger and more meaningful relationships that build value over time.
Their expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing and they have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
Possessing an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, they work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
The Account Manager Role
The agency are the digital advertising, social and CRM agency for this client so your primary role will be in the creative development and production of all email, digital advertising and social campaign activity.
The client is at the forefront of Customer Experience Management and have developed a new, advanced capability in CRM – enabling truly multi-channel, seamless, highly personalised experience communications. The client simply has best in class activity across all channels.
It’s an exciting time on the account. A new ATL campaign has launched and the agency are leading the digital strategy and creative work as part of the inter-agency team. They have also set up a new dedicated creative team and studio to support all of their creative work.
In the role you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of digital disciplines and range of projects. Everything from influencer and content marketing, dynamic email comms, to reactive social content.
You will report into an Account Director.
You are confident with an excellent client services skillset, ambitious with a strong passion for delivering great work.
Comfortable running smaller campaigns and keen to stretch to play a larger, more autonomous role, you have the ability to hold your own.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Autonomous and comfortable with agency process and the lifecycle of campaigns
- Strong digital, particularly social and email marketing experience in a classic client servicing capacity
- Confident and articulate – you will need to manage often strong willed clients and wider inter-agency teams
- Bright, motivated with a can do attitude and highly personable
- Proven understanding of agency process for campaign development across a range of creative digital and social assets
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strategic and analytical awareness as well as an understanding of the role digital plays in the wider marketing channel mix
- Experience of managing creative and planning resourcing with traffic department
- Reporting into an Account Director so a great opportunity for progression by proving yourself on some challenging, exciting brands
Salary and good bits!
Up to £32k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency!
In addition there are surprise and delights gifts and extra day’s holiday in addition to the 360 feedback they give you every year.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with strong digital campaign experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com