Account Manager (Digital) – FMCG accounts at W1 Agency – to £32k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest digital and direct marketing led agencies is seeking a talented Account Manager to work on a range of stunning FMCG (food) accounts.
The agency’s expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing and they have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
Possessing an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, they work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
The Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for an enthusiastic, bright, digitally experienced Account Manager to work on some exciting FMCG accounts.
The agency are one of the client’s lead digital agencies working across this portfolio of well-known FMCG food brands.
Their work spans everything from socially fuelled advertising campaigns through long form brand equity pieces to more tactical engagement campaigns utilising smart digital video content to engage consumers with new product launches.
Across the majority of the brands the agency play both a lead strategic and creative role – working closely with the media, PR and experiential agency partners on broader annual and campaign planning and implementation.
As a result larger digital agency experience, and ideally some exposure to inter-agency working on a larger client, would be preferable.
The agency are looking for a strong, capable and passionate Account Manager to run campaign development for some of the most iconic and exciting brands in the world.
You should be confident showcasing your core client services skillset, be ambitious with a strong passion for delivering great work.
You are also comfortable running the day to day on accounts as well as end to end delivery of smaller campaigns, being keen to stretch to play a larger, more autonomous role.
You should have the ability to hold your own and be confident enough to get your point across with some strong personalities in the client and cross agency teams.
The client team are a tight knit, passionate, work-hard play-hard bunch.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Autonomous and comfortable with agency process and the lifecycle of campaigns
- Strong digital marketing experience in a classic client servicing capacity
- Proven campaign and project delivery skills including brief writing, development of clear timing plans, resourcing, delivering to time and on budget and managing client feedback
- Confident and articulate – you will need to manage often strong willed clients and wider inter-agency teams
- Bright, motivated with a can do attitude and highly personable
- Proven understanding of agency process for campaign development across a range of creative digital and social assets
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strategic and analytical awareness as well as an understanding of the role digital plays in the wider marketing channel mix
- Experience of managing creative and planning resourcing with traffic department
- Reporting into an Account Director so a great opportunity for progression by proving yourself on some challenging, exciting brands
- You will be part of a bigger team including 3 creative teams, ACD, CD. 2 Planners, PD and 4 Social experts.
Salary and good bits!
Up to £32k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency!
In addition there are surprise and delights gifts and extra day’s holiday in addition to the 360 feedback they give you every year.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with strong digital campaign experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com