An opportunity for an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to step up, with some prior experience of direct marketing, CRM or digital, to take ownership of a large portion of one of the agency's flagship B2C clients - a global brand in the FMCG/Retail space. It's a famous brand and the agency is the lead agency on all of their CRM activity.
The Account Manager will be customer facing so you'll get plenty of chance to sit in front of your clients, with the support and guidance of a dedicates Senior Account Manager.
An ambitious, growing and award-winning CRM, digital and customer engagement agency in central Bristol, a short walk from Temple Meads station. They have a great culture, lots of fun and a very supportive environment. As well as a really good flexible working policy, they offer a lunchtime finish once a month to all employees during the summer, regular social events (paid by the company), lots of free food and fruit in the office, internal societies such as their "social team" and "environmental team", free gym on site, cycle to work scheme and a generally lovely vibe. They of course do great work for global brands and win awards too!
The experience we need.
- Proven track record as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager for a direct marketing, CRM or integrated marketing agency.
- Prior experience taking client briefs and in particular, briefing data, creative and DM campaign teams.
- A curious, knowledge thirsty person who is energetic, driven and ambitious.
- The ability to deliver exceptional service to your clients, spot new opportunities to help clients achieve better results from their CRM strategy, and somebody who's fun to work with as well.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive basic salary between £25,000 to £30,000 for the right person, and benefits depending on experience.
- The opportunity to work with an amazing client on world-class CRM strategies.
- Excellent career progression.
- Lots of fun and laughs along the way.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.