Job Title: Account Manager - Creative Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 basic per annum depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, extra holiday & voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Creative Digital Agency
My client has a great opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join their dynamic team. They are a multi-award winning independent creative digital agency, who work with an enticing mix of big name consumer brands within FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink sectors. As a specialist digital and brand storytelling agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity and strategic thinking, and deliver integrated work for their clients across social media, video content (they have an in-house production studio), digital and media.
This creative digital agency is in an exciting period of growth, having recently won a handful of great new clients. This is an agency that places a large emphasis on creating a collaborative and vibrant working culture, and this is reflected in their excellent staff retention rate. At this agency you'll be much more than just a number, you'll be given responsibility, support and exposure, and you won't be held back by red tape or unwanted office politics.
About the Account Manager Role
The new Account Manager will work across an exciting portfolio of clients, developing creative strategies and managing a variety of projects.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Get great exposure working n creative campaigns and brand content on social channels
* Develop, maintain and grow robust relationships with your clients, acting as their day to day contact
* Develop your commercial skills by getting involved in new business activities, setting KPI's and working to financial targets
* Work closely with internal teams, playing an important role in strategy development and the creative process
* Implement creative strategies that resonate across multiple platforms, gaining varied experience
* Hone your analytical skills by analysing insight reports and your writing skills via writing creative copy and presentations
You'll be an energetic and passionate account handler and marketer, with a passion for social and digital. You'll now be looking to take the next step in your career by joining a multi-award winning creative marketing agency where you can work on a variety of projects for big name consumer brands.
Desired attributes for the Account Manager:
* Skilled verbal and written communicator
* Strategic thinker with experience managing campaigns
* Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
* Business acumen, with the ability to identify opportunities for business growth
* Outgoing personality with a sense of humour and a fun approach to work
The Account Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying from around £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, and will be joining the agency at an exciting time off the back of recent client and award wins.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.