do you have 3 years ATL background experience and former practice in TV? If you are then you will be interested to read on ......
Our client is a multi-award winning integrated agency that continues to go from strength to strength from their work with major brands and is currently on the hunt for an Account Manager to support their growing agency. The agency's passionate ethos of taking on big challenges will therefore require an Account Manager with the same drive and beliefs in order to cope with this demanding but thrilling opportunity in an agency environment in London.
Our client pride themselves in their creative and ambitious approach, they have worked hard to gain their position in the market, so as Account Manager it is essential that you're the type of person that will fit into the agency culture.
- Will have at least 3 years previous experience of an ATL background and former practice in TV.
- Need to feel confident when it comes to TV and advertising.
- Experience of project management
- Desire to push boundaries; produce quality work with drive and ambition.
- Self-motivated and keen to further develop your skills.
- Excellent presentation skills as well as sharing the strategic opinions of the agency.
Key Tasks & responsibilities
As Account Manager, you will be working across accounts in the relating to TV production as well as potential opportunities in other sectors. You will be seen as an important point of contact for the client working very closely with planning, media and creative as well as management and development responsibilities for the Account Director on this account. Responsible for the general delivery for your assignments, and support the overall client team is essential for the smooth running of the account:
- Managing the creative process from creative briefs through to production and amends.
- Reporting directly to the Account Director
- Effectively working on high volume, fast turnaround accounts.
This is a wonderful opportunity to take real ownership and work with a sense of autonomy and responsibility with plenty for you to get involved in from an Agency perspective.
Salary: up to £35K pa.
If this sounds like the role for you click 'apply ' to be instantly considered for this unique and rewarding opportunity, Natasha looks forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter