About The Corporate PR Company
This agency is an award-winning, central London based corporate PR firm specialising in financial services. As an Account Manager you will be working for a collaborative, forward thinking and cutting edge integrated corporate PR firm; a business that believes in its people and their quality of life. My client therefore is offering an incredible unlimited work from home policy, an amazing offer unique in the industry.
The firm has won multiple awards including Top 100 UK PR agency and the CEO is in PR Week's Power Book, highlighting the firm's status as an industry leader.
If you are a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager seeking a new opportunity in a creative and supportive environment, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your managerial and client servicing skills in an established and integrated corporate PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing positive relationships with clients and media contacts
- Managing the account team; encouraging the development of strong client relationships, ensuring effective media communication and approving meeting agendas and minutes
- Editing and approving press releases, articles and client case studies
- Proactively working in a creative environment, identifying PR opportunities for clients, driving account activity and establishing strategic goals with clients
- Managing crisis situations, in relation to the PR aspects
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, or have other relatable experience plus a passion for corporate PR and a desire to deliver outstanding results, then the chance to join an entrepreneurial, rewarding and creative corporate PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Have a knowledge of corporate PR and financial services, as well as a passion for the industry
- Be able to enhance existing client relationships and establish new ones
- Have experience of managing effective strategies within a corporate PR setting
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £36,000 depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits including healthcare, annual rail pass and an iPhone. As well as this, the incredible unlimited work from home policy offers an unmissable opportunity within this vibrant firm.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.