About The PR firm
My client is a rapidly growing, creative PR firm based in the heart of London. As an Account Manager you will be joining the vibrant Social Care division, working in a strong team of 10 PR specialists in corporate reputation management.
With over 60 people my client is the largest firm in the sector, working with recognisable brands such as PrimeCarer, Johnson & Johnson and the NHS.
If you are passionate about doing work that provides a positive social impact and have experience in PR, then this firm is ideal for you.
About The Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your reputation management and client servicing skills in a creative and rapidly growing PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Responsibility for managing and developing media relations
- Managing creative and effective PR campaigns
- Crisis management
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, building client relationships, working with regulators and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment.
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager and have, ideally, two years of experience in PR, then the chance to join an entrepreneurial and forward thinking PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Have a proven track record with, ideally, 4 years of experience in PR
* Be able to effectively engage in social reputation management
* Have a passion for Social Care the desire to have a positive social impact
* Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £34,000 plus excellent company benefits including sabbatical opportunities, team lunches, 27+ days holiday and healthcare.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1209.