- Contract role to see you until the end of the year- potentially more depending on business needs
- Fantastic agency within the not-for-profit sector
- Working across a real marketing mix – digital, email, DM and cross channel
What you’ll be doing
As an Account Manager you will be an integral part of the agency- providing a first class service to ensure that all marketing campaigns are of high quality, and reflect the client briefs perfectly. You will work across multiple channels- including email, DM, and digital, and really get under the skin of the brands to ensure that the communication with the audience is effective and targeted. No two days will be the same- and you will be kept on your toes with a busy workload- so a keen eye for detail and meticulous organisation will be integral to this role.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous agency experience as an Account Manager- whether that's an integrated agency or full-service digital agency.
- You will be able to come in and hit the ground running- as this is a contract in a busy period for the agency- you will have to keep up with the pace of things!
- Your communication skills will be second to none and you'll be able to build strong relationships quickly, within your team and other departments.
- You will be experienced across the full marketing mix from print, advertising, branding, digital campaigns.
- You’ll also be a confident team player with excellent organisational skills with sound attention to detail.
For this contract you can expect a salary up to £30k dependent on your experience.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply today!