- Join a beautiful creative agency in Bournemouth.
- Brand new and pivotal role to the business.
- Salary up to £30k including generous benefits.
What you’ll be doing
Working in a busy studio, you’ll be able to do-the do; taking and crafting briefs, managing projects, coordinating resource etc. as you would expect from any polished account handler. As an Account Manager you’ll naturally ask questions, push back on briefs if needed, come up with and delivering bulletproof marketing and internal integrated campaigns including digital, offline, events, PR and more and pro-actively growing yours accounts through owning and driving client relationships.
The projects that you’ll work on will vary in shape and size from re-brand projects to global digital campaigns – no two days will be the same so it’s important that you can work at a fast pace and have the ability to manage your workload efficiently – ensuring it’s of the highest quality of course.
What experience you’ll need
- Agency experience is imperative here – whether that’s a marketing agency, creative agency or digital agency, we don’t mind!
- Naturally, you’ll be organised, have strong attention to detail and under your watchful eye everything will run like clockwork – all processes running seamlessly.
- You will be confident, trustworthy and easy to get along with; clients will trust you and you’ll build up strong profitable relationships in no time.
- Commercial acumen – ability to spot opportunities and ensure existing accounts are profitable.
- You’ll have experience across the full marketing mix from branding, print, advertising and digital (social media, display advertising and email).
This one offers up the chance to work on some great briefs in a studio brimming with talent. You’ll be joining a tight-knit bunch who really know the importance of beautiful work. There is a salary of up to £30k up for grabs, along with other benefits including career progression opportunities along with training opportunities – this role is really what you make it and you can go really far with the agency.
Sound like you? Get in touch with Fran at ADLIB to discuss further.