About the B2B Tech and Sport PR Firm
Some agencies do things the traditional way, but my client believes in doing things differently. Great client relationships, big ideas and creativity, my client is an industry leading PR, Marketing and Events agency.
As an Account Manager, you will be joining a team of PR and communications specialists, offering the chance to join an award-winning agency at a time of exciting high-growth plans.
About the B2B Tech and Sports PR Account Manager role
As an Account Manager, you will have an opportunity to further develop both your management and communications skills in an international PR, Marketing and Events agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Leading in building accounts, providing counsel and developing client relationships
- Managing JAE/AEs and showing effective leadership
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, building the business and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment
- Producing creative pitches, securing coverage and maintaining press lists
- Attending industry and networking events
If you have strong PR or marketing experience, strong knowledge of the media landscape and are driven to succeed, then this award-winning agency is offering the ideal opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Have 3-5 years PR or marketing experience with, ideally, some experience at the Account Manager level
- Be tuned into the media, an excellent timekeeper and a skilled multi-tasker
- Have a strong understanding of the industry, be experienced in new business pitching and have a passion for technology and business
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Junior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £34,000 plus excellent company benefits including healthcare, a mobile phone, birthdays off and bonuses.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.