Account Manager (Advertising Agency) Job
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Marketing Executive to join this fast paced and hugely successful team who are implementing creative and dynamic projects ranging from press campaigns, sales promotions, POS, packaging design and activations.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from an advertising agency background, be career orientated, eager and thrive in a ‘work-hard play-hard’ environment. We may consider strong applicants with client side marketing experience from the food and drink sector. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual where your enthusiasm and passion for advertising will be rewarded with great experience and exposure, prestigious client accounts and the prospect of carving an amazing career in this exciting industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining exceptional client relationships, acting as first point of contact for your clients
- Providing team support across the business
- Concise, effective and passionate presentation of agency proposals and creative work, both verbally and in writing
- Conduct negotiations and gain client agreement for a range of projects and creative work
- Day to day responsibilities for direct reports
- Delegation of work to ‘Account Executives, providing clarity on briefs where needed
- Managing projects in an accurate and timely manner including budgets, timelines, briefs and creative status)
- Oversea projects through production
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing to include new media, creative innovation and research tools
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Client’s business and sector
You will need to be resilient, and have a proven track record of delivering your clients requirements working to tight deadlines. You will have previous agency based experience and a solid understanding of advertising and marketing. A natural communicator, you will be adept at building good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Please apply to day if you have the skills and experience required.